Some news stories that have caught the eye today:
- Avril de Poisson of the Guardian explains how Gordon Brown has enlisted Mme Sarko to inject more style into British life
- Metro reveals BMW’s war on dog wee
- The Londonist highlights a new ‘piggy-back’ plan to beat the congested runways at Heathrow
- The Sun reveals that Sarko is going for a ‘revolutionary treatment’ to gain five inches in height
- The Daily Mirror reveals that Dog racing on ice gets green light – Wembley to host first meeting
Some other topical links:
- BBC Natural World – Flying penguins
- Google’s “Virgle” mission to Mars
- Wikipedia article on the Jovian-Plutonian gravitation effect
- How Stuff Works explains the ‘hybrid’ fueled Air Force One
- NASA explains Dextre the Magnificent
- ReadWriteWeb uncover Google’s new ‘DreamAds’ scheme
- ThinkGeek have an array of ‘new’ products today, I particularly like: Personal Soundtrack t-shirt, Spazztroids cereal, and the Betamax to HD-DVD converter.
I also enjoyed reading Anne Galloway’s interesting and topical blog post today.
(Visited 55 times, 1 visits today)